Shiba Inu was first launched in 2020, while Akita Inu was launched six months later in 2021. The founder of Shiba Inu was unknown, whereas Akita coin was launched by a community called AKITA network (again with no formal founder). Apart from this, there are several similarities between both of them, such as:
- Shiba coins and Akita coins have strong community links.
- Both of these cryptos are inspired by Dogecoin. Dogecoin is the most popularly used meme-based cryptocurrency, and all other such currencies have emerged later.
- The names of both currencies are derived from the names of two Japanese dog breeds.
- Both of them run on the same blockchain known as Ethereum.
- Both of them have experienced immense and volatile increases in their worth in previous months.
Now, if one wants to know if Shiba Inu is better than the Akita Inu or vice versa, there can be different opinions. To be precise, both tokens have a high risk of loss in investments at this point. The main reason behind this opinion is that customers are buying these coins and are expecting that their prices are going to explode very soon while ignoring the probability of delay in their progress. This is quite an understandable feeling, and that is why it is very important to be concerned and aware while making such risky investments.
If one still wants to invest in one of these coins, there can be the following criteria based on which a person can decide:
- As mentioned earlier, these kinds of investments can have a higher risk of an unpredictable loss; one may want to go for a safer option. According to these criteria, the Shiba coin is a better option. This is because it has spent more time in the crypto market and thus has more experience. Shiba coins have a better ranking, higher price, potential profit, trading volume, citations on Twitter, trends on Google, and following on social media. So, we can say that Shiba coins can provide the investor with relatively safer and predictable outcomes.
- But if one wants to invest according to the momentum of present-day conditions, the Akita coin is a better option. Being a new cryptocurrency relative to other ones, Akita coin has shown a higher and speedy increase in its worth, has caught a better momentum, and is showing a very positive potential of growth.
- This discussion can be concluded at the point that Shiba coin and Akita coin are making progressive spikes in the market of cryptocurrency in today’s world. As compared to the previous and original meme-based currency, Dogecoin, Shiba and Akita tokens have been growing much faster in popularity nowadays. So taking a risk might prove worthy of it to be taken in the near future.
Conclusion: Which Is Better Akita Inu or Shiba Inu?
Considering the differences and similarities of these two meme-coins, concluding which one is better is really hard. When considering what they have achieved until now, Shiba Inu stands out because of its recent surge in price. Moreover, this token is listed in Binance and Coinbase, two of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
However, Akita Inu has way more room for growth since it is still a low-cap coin. Having a small market capitalization makes Akita Inu a better investment when investing small amounts of money. Both of these tokens have their advantages and disadvantages, so, Akita Inu might be a more suitable investment for some, while Shiba Inu for some others.
When investing in such crypto projects, always do your own research and invest only as much as you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu and Akita Inu were both launched on the Ethereum network, making them ERC-20 tokens.
- Akita Inu was launched roughly 6 months after Shiba Inu. The latter was launched during the summer of 2020 while Akita Inu was launched in early 2021.
- When investing in meme-coins, you should always consider the risks that come with them. This sector of the cryptocurrency market is a high-risk/high-reward type of market.
- Since Akita Inu has more room to grow than Shiba Inu, it might prove as more profitable in the short term.
- However, Shiba Inu has secured its place in the cryptocurrency market by being listed in numerous major exchanges. Moreover, this token had one of the ten biggest market capitalizations in the cryptocurrency market. This is an achievement that only a few cryptocurrencies have made.