Shiba Inu was first launched in 2020 and is half a year older than Akita coins that were launched in February 2021. The Shiba Inu coin was actually generated by a public token generator with an anonymous founder. That generator automatically makes a standardized cryptocurrency for public use.
Shiba Inu coins were created a year earlier than all the new meme coins that are developed with dedication and customization by professionals. On the other hand, the Akita Inu coin was launched by a community called the AKITA network (again, with no formal founder). Half of the total tokens of this type of coin are owned by Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum. This is because he was given half of the total supply by the original creators of Akita.
Though these kinds of investments can have a higher risk of an unpredictable loss, Shiba can be considered as a safer option. This is because it has spent more time in the crypto market and thus has more experience. Shiba coins have a better ranking, higher price, potential profit, volume ratio, citations on Twitter, trends on Google, and following on social media.
So, we can say that Shiba coins can provide the investor with a relatively safer and predictable outcome. But if we talk about the momentum in the market, Akita coins are growing faster and higher as compared to other cryptocurrencies, despite coming late after them.
Differences and Similarities
Shiba coins and Akita coins have very strong communities. Both of these cryptocurrencies were inspired by Dogecoin, the old and popularly used meme-based cryptocurrency. The names of both currencies are derived from the names of two Japanese breeds of dogs. Both of them run on the same blockchain known as Ethereum.
Both of them have experienced immense and volatile increases in their worth in previous months. Both currencies have a high risk of loss in investments at this point. Customers are buying these tokens and are expecting that their prices are going to explode very soon while ignoring the probability of delay in their progress. Due to these numerous similarities, people might perceive them both as the same, but they are different in their year of launch, developers, growth, ratings, and popularity.
- Shiba Inu was one of the first meme-coins to be launched after Dogecoin.
- After Shiba Inu, numerous meme-coins were launched with similar tokenomics. One of these coins is Akita Inu.
- Both Akita Inu and Shiba Inu are based on a Japanese dog breed. Moreover, they are both hosted on the Ethereum network.
- These tokens have left early investors with enormous profits, creating numerous millionaires in a short time.
- Even though they seem the same, the tokens have different developers, relatively different tokenomics, different communities, and lastly, they have relatively different tokenomics.