Crypto Academy is owned and operated by Friends Digital Marketing Agency SH.P.K.These are the terms and conditions for: https://crypto-academy.org/
The following terms and conditions apply to the website and courses offered by Crypto Academy. This includes the mobile and tablet versions, as well as any other version of Crypto Academy that can be accessed through a desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other device.Use of the website and services means that you agree to these terms and conditions as set forth below (the “Terms”).PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By using Crypto Academy, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you should leave Crypto Academy website immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on Crypto Academy. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use Crypto Academy after any such modification is posted; it is, therefore, important that you review this Agreement regularly.Crypto Academy may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the website is revoked in such jurisdictions.You may use the website only in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.Crypto Academy reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Crypto Academy believes that you have breached any of these terms, furnished Crypto Academy with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the platform or the service by others.
2. CRYPTO ACADEMY Crypto Academy is suitable for anyone who has a keen interest in learning more about trading crypto. Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned trader, our courses and Crypto Academy materials offer the complete experience.Our Crypto Academy courses cover all the major areas, including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, risk management, and trading psychology. Furthermore, all courses are highly interactive and allow you to choose an area of study that would best fit your interests, trading style, asset class, and learning objectives.Keep in mind that there’s plenty more to learn once you have successfully completed our Crypto Academy course. You can easily register as a member of our Crypto Academy website. Here you will receive access to numerous free Crypto Academy materials, such as quizzes, articles and insights and become part of a vast network of like-minded individuals who can also help you on your quest to learn how to effectively trade.For more information about our courses, please contact us through our contact page or our contact information, our support team will be attentive and available to respond to your requests and concerns.
3. ACCOUNT AND SECURITY If you register on Crypto Academy, you will be required to choose a password and username and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Crypto Academy of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another user’s account without prior authorisation from Crypto Academy. Crypto Academy will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this agreement.By providing Crypto Academy with your email address and phone number you consent to our use of your email address to send you notices about the services and courses (newsletter), including those required by law. We may also use your email address and phone number to send you notifications and other messages, such as changes to service features, news, and special offers on our courses. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your withdrawal request via the contact information or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the emails or mobile notifications. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, news or offers.The users may terminate their accounts any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on Crypto Academy. That termination will only result in the deletion of the account and the deletion of all the personal data granted to Crypto Academy.Crypto Academy reserves the right to terminate your account or your access immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Crypto Academy believes that you have breached any of these terms, furnished Crypto Academy with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the website or the service by others.
4. DISCLAIMER The information contained in the website and the resources available through the courses are for educational and informational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The content of this website is provided as general information and should not be taken as professional advice, please consult other more reliable and accurate sources. Any use of the material provided on this website and through the courses is at your own risk and responsibility.By accessing the website and courses, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to assume full responsibility for any damage or harm you suffer as a result of the use or non-use of the information and courses available on the website. You agree to use your judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any program or advice suggested or recommended through the courses and the website.By accessing the website and the content available on the courses, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your use of the information available on the courses and the website. You agree that Crypto Academy does not guarantee the results of any action taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. Crypto Academy provides resources and content for informational and educational purposes only. However, you acknowledge that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and a number of other circumstances that are beyond Crypto Academy’s control.The use of our information and content should be based on your own due diligence and investigation, you agree that Crypto Academy is not responsible at any time or under any circumstances, for any success or failure of your investments, transactions or business that are directly or indirectly related to the purchase of our courses and the use of our content and information available on this website.
5. COURSES When you place an order for a course, you are offering to buy the course for the price advertised and stated on the website as at the time of purchase. Please consult the features, content and prices of the courses before placing an order.When a user with the intention of buying a course on the website places an online order, Crypto Academy will send that user an email to confirm that the order has been received. This confirmation by email will be generated automatically so that the user has the confirmation of the details of their purchase.Once the payment has been made and the course registration is done, all the content will be unlocked and will be available in the library of each user on the platform.Crypto Academy may cancel any transaction and not provide the courses if it is reasonable to do so and may change or interrupt the availability of the courses at any time at its sole discretion. This does not affect your legal rights.The digital products offered on this website are for personal use only, the commercial license is not included. The right to exploit the product and the commercial license can only be granted with written authorization from Crypto Academy.
6. PAYMENTS All payments to Crypto Academy are handled securely. The courses will be paid in cryptocurrency.Your payment information will be treated and safeguarded with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the courses. Crypto Academy reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the courses.
7. PRICES Crypto Academy reserves the right to determine the price of courses. Crypto Academy will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Crypto Academy may change the fees for any product, including additional fees or charges. Crypto Academy, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Crypto Academy users.
8. LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORM Crypto Academy gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Crypto Academy as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by Crypto Academy, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.The user agrees not to use the platform and the services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to partake in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests or rights of the Crypto Academy platform or third parties.Crypto Academy reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to you, if Crypto Academy believes that you have violated any of these terms or interfered with the use of the platform or service by others.
9. AFFILIATE LINKS Crypto Academy provides affiliate links to websites offering different products and services. Crypto Academy is not responsible for examining or evaluating such products or services and does not warrant the products, services and offers posted on the website. You should carefully review the policies and terms of the websites that provide such products and services through affiliate links on our website.Through these affiliate links, Crypto Academy may receive some monetary compensation. Each time users log in through the affiliate links and purchase a product or service, Crypto Academy may receive a percentage of the sale or other type of payment as a commission.Crypto Academy is not responsible for defective products, lost shipments, returns, and any other claims related to the purchase of products and services through the affiliate links.Crypto Academy has no control over the business practices of any third party merchant or vendor, nor does it control in any way the quality, safety or legality of the items or services appearing on the website or any commercial transactions occurring as a result of the products or services appearing on the website. The purchase of products and services through affiliate links is at your own risk and responsibility.Affiliate links do not affect our reviews and comparisons. We do our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. “Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
11. COPYRIGHT The content and copyrights of the courses are the exclusive property of Crypto Academy or its respective content owners, who grant the respective license to publish and use the content through the courses and the website. Crypto Academy owns all text, images, videos, blog entries, reports, trademarks and other materials contained in the courses. No content may be duplicated without the express written consent of Crypto Academy.All materials on Crypto Academy, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, articles, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Crypto Academy or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the platform. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on Crypto Academy are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Crypto Academy prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Crypto Academy or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
12. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS Crypto Academy respects the intellectual property of others, and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the Crypto Academy platform infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to:Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers, or a statement concerning the ownership of the work, should be included. A statement specifically identifying the location of the infringing material, with enough detail that Crypto Academy may find it on the Crypto Academy website. Please note: it is not sufficient to merely provide a top-level URL. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorised by the owner of the rights, or its agents, or by law. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
13. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES The content and information available on the platform (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Crypto Academy or licensed to the Crypto Academy by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the platform. Additionally, you agree not to:Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Crypto Academy;Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services;Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission;“Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorisation;Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Crypto Academy in connection with the services;Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; orDownload any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Crypto Academy.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Crypto Academy will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.Because of the nature of the Internet “Crypto Academy” provides and maintains the platform and website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the platform will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.Our platform may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the platform in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Crypto Academy for any loss or damage caused as a result.Crypto Academy will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Crypto Academy excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Crypto Academy and Crypto Academy shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:Any incorrect or inaccurate information on Crypto Academy; The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the platform or any product or service purchased through the platform; Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control; Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong; Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the platform, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Crypto Academy; All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
15. THIRD PARTIES Crypto Academy contains content of third-party licensors to Crypto Academy, which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Crypto Academy owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Content. Crypto Academy hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the content and any third party Content located on or available through Crypto Academy or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing Crypto Academy and using the Service.Any dealings with third parties included within or on Crypto Academy involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. Crypto Academy is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on Crypto Academy does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by Crypto Academy or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on Crypto Academy is provided to you for informational purposes only. Crypto Academy encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While Crypto Academy works to ensure the information on Crypto Academy is current and accurate..
16. NON-COMMERCIAL USE The services and use of the platform may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Crypto Academy. Unauthorised framing of or linking to any of Crypto Academy is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of content without notice and may result in termination of usership privileges.
17. SECURITY COMPONENTS You understand that Crypto Academy and software embodied within Crypto Academy may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Crypto Academy and/or content providers who provide content to Crypto Academy platform. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into Crypto Academy.
18. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS No responsibility will be accepted by Crypto Academy for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes.
19. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend and indemnify Crypto Academy from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein. Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Your use of the Crypto Academy platform and services.
20. CHANGES AND TERMINATION We may change the platform and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
22. ASSIGNMENT This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Crypto Academy without restriction.
24. DISPUTES You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Crypto Academy platform, will be settled by binding arbitration between you and Crypto Academy, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
25. HEADINGS Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter therein.
26. FINAL PROVISIONS These terms are governed by the UK laws. Use of our platform and services is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.