Tezos is a decentralized network of blockchains that can be bought in the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges. You can buy Tezos using a credit card or debit card. First, you have to create an account on a crypto exchange platform that is going to be explained below.
Then you will need to create a Tezos account called wallet on it. Then you have to get it approved so that you can be able to buy through it. You need to deposit fiat money from your bank account to exchange it with Tezos coin (XTZ). Some of the best platforms that provide ease of use, higher value for money, authentic verification, and customer support are:
- Bitpanda: It is an emerging European neobroker. Its aim is to democratize the complicated and sophisticated world of online investing. It has a trading system that allows trade 24 hours a day. It has very low fees and also provides real-time settlement. Bitpanda encourages users to empower themselves by shaping their financial futures on the terms and conditions they want.
- BC Bitcoin: It is a United kingdom based cryptocurrency broker. It provides speedy deposits and withdrawals of funds. Its main focus is on customer service. BC Bitcoin has become an increasingly popular exchange for purchasing and selling cryptocurrency.
- Coinbase: It is a digital asset broker. It is headquartered in San Francisco. It offers exchanges of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other crypto assets. Currently, It is working for exchanges in 32 countries. It provides transactions and storage of bitcoins in 190 countries all over the world.
- Kraken: It is a US-based crypto exchange working globally and was established in 2011. In terms of Euro volume and liquidity, it is the largest bitcoin exchange in the world. Price of one Tezos coin (XTZ) on Kraken is £4.40.
- Binance: In terms of trading volume, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange. This exchange platform was initially formed in China but moved to Malta later. Binance can be used for the trade of more than 150 cryptocurrencies.
- Tezos is a decentralized network of blockchains that can be bought in the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Tezos can be bought from any exchanging platform that supports its exchange by depositing fiat money into it.
- Platforms that provide ease of use, higher value for money, authentic verification, and customer support are best for this purpose.
- Some of them are Bitpanda, BC Bitcoin, Coinbase, Kraken and Binance