The cryptocurrency market keeps growing at large rates. With that, meme-influenced coins are also being launched every day. The success of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu inspired other developers to take a similar approach to the market, and some of them have been quite successful so far. One that has been getting more attention lately is Kiba Inu (KIBA).
This article focuses on the fundamentals of Kiba Inu and how far its price can go in the long run. Let’s begin with brief information about KIBA so that you have a better idea of what kind of project it is.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Fundamental Analysis
The name Kiba Inu is inspired by the anime character with the same name from the Naruto series. This also fits well with the “Inu” hype that came from the likes of Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.
Similar to the Kiba Inuzuka character, the Kiba Inu coin tries to be the best at protecting its community. As the latter grows continually, Kiba Inu has a mission of reaching the moon.
Kiba Inu launched in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as a BEP-20 token. Nonetheless, together with Floki Inu, Kiba is working to bridge BSC with the Ethereum network so that users can switch the chains with ease. This is being done with the help of Moontography. Despite being a meme-influenced cryptocurrency, Kiba Inu has shown seriousness with its project, including the attempts to bridge BSC and the Ethereum network.
Here are some other features that Kiba Inu has and is constantly working on them:
- Kiba Tools: holders of KIBA are set to have exclusive access to the Kiba Tools Suite. These tools can be used by the community to mint new tokens, lock tokens or liquidity, organize proper presales, etc.
- Kiba Swap: The Kiba Swap is a decentralized exchange that allows KIBA users to easily swap their tokens, whether they are BSC-based or ETH-based. There are very few instances when a DEX supports both chains, so this is a huge advantage of the Kiba Swap.
- Kiba Bridge: As suggested, the Kiba Bridge aims to achieve a smooth connection between BSC and the Ethereum tokens. KIBA users can easily switch the chains whenever they want, increasing the efficiency and accessibility of KIBA tokens.
- Kiba Gains: The Kiba Gains feature allows users to have access to their funds and check their portfolios, including their earnings.
- Kiba Charts: The Kiba Charts feature provides the live chart of any token in Uniswap, including Kiba Inu and newly launched tokens. In this way, users save plenty of time if they want to trade as they do not have to use other websites such as Dextools.
- Kiba HP Checker: Also known as the Kiba Honey Pot Checker, this feature runs tests on any contract, and it tells users whether the contract is safe or not. It is compatible with both BSC and ETH chains.
- Kiba Fomo: This feature allows KIBA users to check all newly listed tokens on various networks, such as BSC, Uniswap, Polygon, etc.
Kiba Inu currently has more than 10,000 holders, suggesting that it is still relatively new, and its price may only keep growing as its community increases.
- Phase 1: The first stage involves having at least 500 holders, launching a whitepaper, depositing liquidity and locking the liquidity pool, etc.
- Phase 2: The second phase entails having more than 1,000 holders, being listed on both CoinMarketCap and Coin Gecko, finishing smart contract audit, etc.
- Phase 3: Last but not least, the third phase aims for 5,000 holders, the launch of Kiba Swap, aggressive marketing, major CEX listings, etc.
Kiba Inu has a total supply of 1 trillion KIBA tokens. Kiba Inu uses reflection features. 1% of every transaction goes to KIBA holders, while 9% goes for Kiba Inu marketing purposes. Furthermore, if users sell KIBA tokens within 24 hours of the purchase, they are taxed 25% for the transaction.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Analysis
According to CoinMarketCap, the KIBA token was around $0.000004 in October of 2021. The price reached as high as $0.00004 in the early days of November, showing strong bullish tendencies.
After that, the price declined and fluctuated. After going back to $0.00001, the price started increasing once again. It reached a new all-time high of $0.00009 by the end of November. After that, the price declined, and it is currently trading at around $0.000034.
With this price and a total supply of 1 trillion KIBA tokens, the market cap of Kiba Inu is around $34.7 million. This indicates that Kiba Inu has still a long way to go in order to compete with other successful meme-influenced cryptocurrencies.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Market Price Prediction
Since Kiba Inu is yet to reach its full potential, a lot of the industry’s experts predict that the price of KIBA can increase at huge rates in the coming years. Here is what some of them have to say:
Wallet Investor predicts that Kiba Inu can increase at huge rates in the coming years. They predict that the price of KIBA can reach as high as $0.0027 by the end of 2026. Based on this prediction KIBA can increase by around 8,000% in the next five years. With a total supply of 1 trillion tokens, that would see Kiba Inu reach a market cap of $2.7 billion.
Priceprediction.net also forecasts that the price of KIBA can increase in the coming years, but in a more stable way. They predict that KIBA can reach a price of $0.0003 by 2026. They also predict that KIBA can only reach $0.001 by 2030.
Similar to previous predictions, CoinDataFlow is bullish on Kiba Inu as well. Since their predictions are mainly based on the percentage has from Bitcoin’s growth, they predict that KIBA can reach as high as $0.005 if it has 100% of BTC’s growth. If it has 50% of Bitcoin’s growth, KIBA can reach close to $0.001 by 2025. If it has only 20%, then KIBA can reach close to $0.0002.
Youtuber and crypto analyst Spark Twain also believes that Kiba Inu has the potential to increase massively in the future. He gives a well-thought and detailed analysis of Kiba Inu and explains that it is possible for KIBA to go 1000x.
Crypto Academy Kiba Inu Price Prediction
Kiba Inu is still relatively new to the cryptocurrency market. Nonetheless, its fundamentals suggest that it has the potential to grow at large rates in the future. Because of the promising roadmap and upcoming projects that Kiba Inu has, we at Crypto Academy predict that the price of KIBA can increase massively in the coming years.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Prediction 2022
If another leg of the bull cycle occurs in the coming weeks as many experts project, then we could see KIBA have another go forward in the early months of 2022. The price could reach a new all-time high and reach as high as $0.00013 in the first two quarters of the year.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Prediction 2023
In 2023, KIBA can be relatively stable. Nonetheless, midway through the year, a surge in the price could see KIBA reach $0.0003. The price could fluctuate in that range in the months after that. We could also see the price grow higher than that if the trading volume in the Kiba Inu DEX increases.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Prediction 2024
Before the BTC halving event that is planned to happen in 2024, we could see KIBA decline. However, after the BTC halving, KIBA could start increasing as a bullish trend is initiated by Bitcoin. By December of 2024, we could see KIBA reach as high as $0.0009.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Prediction 2025
The bullish trend initiated in 2024 could continue in the first half of 2025 as well. We could see KIBA reach as high as $0.005. After that, the price could decline, but it may start increasing once again by the end of the year.
Kiba Inu (KIBA) Price Prediction 2026
Last but not least, we could see KIBA reach $0.01 for the first time. That would see the market cap of Kiba Inu reach $10 billion, which is attainable for a project such as Kiba Inu, considering the fact that mass adoption has already started and that cryptocurrencies can become the main method of payment in the world.
How to Buy Kiba Inu (KIBA)?
Since Kiba Inu is relatively young in the market, it has not been listed by major centralized exchanges yet, so the best way to buy KIBA is by using a decentralized exchange. Here are the steps you need to buy KIBA:
Step 1: Create an Exchange Account
First, you need to create an exchange account such as Binance, FTX, Huobi Global, or any other trusted exchange that supports either ETH or BNB. Then, you need to verify your account in order to use the required features for buying cryptocurrencies.
Step 2: Fund Your Account
Then, you need to fund your cryptocurrency exchange. You can do so by transferring tokens from another wallet or by simply using a debit or credit card to buy USDT.
Step 3: Buy BNB or ETH
Once you fund your account, go to the trading section of the exchange and swap your USDT with either BNB or ETH. You do not need to buy both tokens if you want to use them only for buying Kiba Inu.
Step 4: Create a MetaMask Wallet
After that, you need to create a MetaMask wallet account. MetaMask can work as either an extension for your browser or as a mobile application. The creating process is quite simple and it should not take you long to complete your wallet.
Step 5: Add BSC to MetaMask If Using BNB
Once you create a MetaMask wallet, you need to add the Binance Smart Chain to the wallet if you decided to use BNB for acquiring KIBA. Go to “Add Network” and type the following in the required information section:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
If you intend to use ETH, you do not need to add BSC to your MetaMask.
Step 6: Fund Your MetaMask Wallet
Now that your MetaMask setup is complete, transfer the tokens that you bought from the centralized exchange to your MetaMask wallet.
Step 7: Connect MetaMask With DEX
Now that you have funded your wallet, you need to go to a decentralized exchange that supports Kiba Inu.
If you bought ETH in the centralized exchange, go to Uniswap’s website. There, press “Connect Wallet” so that you can use the funds from your MetaMask wallet.
If you bought BNB instead, then go to PancakeSwap and connect your MetaMask wallet with the DEX in the same way.
Step 8: Buy KIBA
Once you connect the wallet with the DEX, type the contract address of Kiba Inu in the search bar or simply type the name of the token. Enter the amount of KIBA tokens you want to buy and press “SWAP.”
If you have followed these steps, then you have successfully purchased KIBA tokens. Keep in mind that gas fees may differ from the BSC and the ETH Chain, so do your research thoroughly before you decide which chain to use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Kiba Inu hit $1?
It is unlikely that KIBA can hit $1 any time soon. The price could reach $0.01 by 2026, but a price of $1 would see the market of Kiba Inu reach $1 trillion. That is technically impossible in today’s economy, other things equal.
Will the price of KIBA increase?
The price of KIBA is likely to increase in the coming years, especially due to the upcoming projects that Kiba Inu has. Once all those projects are utilized and the trading volume of KIBA increases, the price of KIBA is likely to surge upward.
Where can I buy Kiba Inu?
To buy KIBA, you need to use a decentralized exchange and connect it with MetaMask. Since Kiba Inu is compatible with both BSC and ETH Chain, you can use either PancakeSwap or UniSwap.
Dogecoin Price Prediction 2022 – What Will the Dogecoin Price be in 2022 and in Next Years to Come?
Dogelon Mars (ELON) Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond – Can ELON Eventually Hit $1?
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond – Can SHIB Hit $1?
Saitama Token Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond – Will SAITAMA Eventually Reach $1?
Samoyedcoin (SAMO) Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond – Can SAMO Eventually Hit $5?
Kuma Inu Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond – Can KUMA Potentially Reach $1?
- Kiba Inu (KIBA) is a meme-influenced cryptocurrency that has gained a lot of attention recently.
- It is compatible with both BSC and the Ethereum network.
- Kiba Inu aims to protect its community and send them all “to the moon.”
- Some promising projects of Kiba Inu are Kiba Tools, Kiba Swap, Kiba Bridge, Kiba Gains, Kiba Charts, Kiba HP Checker, and Kiba Fomo.
- Kiba Inu has a total supply of 1 trillion KIBA tokens.
- The market cap of Kiba Inu is around $34 million.
- KIBA reached an all-time high of $0.00009 in November of 2021.
- The price of KIBA is predicted in the coming years.
- To buy KIBA, you need to use a decentralized exchange such as PancakeSwap or UniSwap.
- Overall, KIBA is considered a good investment.