Non-custodial wallets are preferred by most crypto enthusiasts simply because nobody other than the owner has access to them. Trust Wallet is one of those wallets. Even though it is owned by Binance which is a centralized exchange, Trust Wallet is non-custodial and no central authority can ever freeze your account.
Trust Wallet is known for supporting thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens – Floki Inu included. Being non-custodial and having low fees make Trust Wallet a great place to store your Floki Inu. But how do you add this token to the wallet?
How to Add Floki Inu to the Trust Wallet?
Above, we mentioned that Trust Wallet supports thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens. That being said, if all of them were listed in the wallet even though you don’t own them, it would make it impossible for users to navigate through the wallet. That is why you must first add the token into the Trust Wallet to see it.
To do so, you must first open a Trust Wallet account and fund it. After you are done with that, you are ready to add Floki Inu into your Trust Wallet.
The first step to adding Floki Inu to Trust Wallet is locating the “Wallet” tab in their platform. After going to the “Wallet” tab, simply press the “Manage” icon located in the top right corner. There, a list of cryptocurrencies and tokens will emerge. To add Floki Inu, simply search it up and click on the ticker on the right to turn it on. Now, the Floki Inu token will be available in your wallet.
To buy Floki Inu through Trust Wallet, you must use PancakeSwap or Uniswap. Simply go to their websites, connect your funded wallet to their platforms and proceed in swapping your Binance Coin or Ethereum for Floki Inu.
- Trust Wallet is a non-custodial, low-fee wallet that supports tens of thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- At the time of writing, it is only available on mobile.
- This wallet also supports Floki Inu – a meme-coin inspired by the Shiba Inu pup of Elon Musk.
- Adding Floki Inu can be done by simply clicking the “Manage” icon, searching for Floki Inu, and turning it on.
- You can also buy Floki Inu by connecting your Trust Wallet to Uniswap or PancakeSwap.