Baby Doge Coin is an emerging cryptocurrency, and its economic collaboration with other payment platforms makes it usable for online payments. It has an iOS operating system-based application that provides its users to give sale and purchase services for cryptocurrencies through their bank account. It has also developed its native debit card, i.e., BabyDoge debit card.
Baby Doge Coin has recently celebrated 0.5 million Twitter followers, which indicates that they are growing fast in popularity and people have good reviews about them. This could be due to the low costs, secure and fast transactions, specialties in the BabyDoge token, and its roadmap.
We just crossed 500k Twitter followers! #BabyDogeArmy pic.twitter.com/SyYgKHHbq9
— BabyDoge (@BabyDogeCoin) November 21, 2021
As Baby Doge Coin is a meme coin, it has features similar to other meme coins.
- It has burned part of its tokens and also removed a part of the fee from the market cycle that causes deflation. This leads to an increase in its price through the decrease of its token supply.
- Along with this, it adds a part of the fee to the holder’s wallet with each transaction and allocates the other part to the liquidity pools.
BabyDoge is the native token of the Baby Doge Coin ecosystem. It was developed in the Binance Smart chain (BSC). It provides cheap, instant, and secure transactions.
The development team is trying its best to provide its users more than just a community by expanding business relationships and increasing the applications of its token. The BabyDoge roadmap consists of 6 phases that point out the most important goals the team wants to achieve in the future.
BabyDoge is currently on Phase 5, and upcoming updates involved the release of BabyDoge NFTs, donations to charities, the launch of BabyDoge Swap, etc. These can positively affect the price and the Baby Doge Coin community.
Is Baby Doge Coin a Good Investment?
At the time of writing, Baby Doge Coin is trading at a price of $0.000000002659. Baby Doge Coin has a total market cap of $700 million right now, with 0.02% market dominance. Its market cap rank is number 201. Its fully diluted market cap is $1.1 billion.
Mainly, it might prove to be a good investment in the near future.
Baby Doge Coin also plans the following:
- To get listed on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
- To create a wallet for tracking rewards.
- To form a marketplace for non-fungible tokens.
Read more: How to buy Baby Dogecoin? – A Step-By-Step Guide
Irrespective of all the hype it has been getting, Baby Doge Coin would now need to work even harder on these points to achieve its full potential.
Also read: Baby Doge Coin Price Prediction 2022 and Beyond- Can BABYDOGE Eventually Hit $1?
- Baby Doge Coin is an emerging cryptocurrency, and its economic collaboration with other payment platforms can be used in payments in the online stores in the e-commerce industry.
- Their goals are to get listed on many of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges, create a wallet for tracking rewards and form a marketplace for non-fungible tokens.
- It has less price and market capitalization right now but has the potential to grow.